- We accept payment by cash, major credit cards, Apple Pay (website only) or PayPal invoicing and PayPal money transfer.
- Cake pricing varies as much as the cakes themselves. Pricing is determined by the design techniques, ingredients, and the time needed to execute the intricate details in the overall design. Most custom designed cakes require a minimum of 20 hours of work and the pricing reflects the time it takes to create them.
- Our pre-designed cakes require 3 days advance ordering of pickup date. Pricing starts at $58, see the store, on the Creations made by The Cake Room page for current flavors, pricing and availability.
- Rush orders, (1-2 days notice), pending availability, fees may apply.
- Custom cake pricing starts at $125, my average occasion cake is $250 and my average wedding, 3-D and sculpted cake is $500.
Retainers and Deposits
- A 35% non-refundable retainer with signed contract is required for all custom orders to reserve event date.
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to delivery or pick-up of any cake.
- All orders within 30 days of event require 100% payment.
- No refunds on orders cancelled within 30 days of delivery date.
Consultations with Tasting
- $125 for 2-4 people.
- 1 1/2-hours (time starts at appointment time).
- Option 1: tasting platter of vanilla and chocolate cake, 4-fillings, 4-buttercream flavors, and 2-fondant flavors of your choice.
- Option 2: 4-cake slices of a sampling of our most popular flavor combinations.
- Served with 1% milk, tea, or water.
- In addition to the tasting we will discuss terms, event details, design goals, and draw a preliminary design.
- Book the event at the consultation and 50% of the tasting fee will be applied to your order (excluding the non-refundable retainer).
- Delivery is calculated round trip at $1.50 per mile. First 7 miles are free.
Cake Set-up and Rentals
- Setup fees are based on how much setup is required on site and only occur with elaborate cakes that must be put together onsite.
- The order/quote will itemize setup and rental fees separately.
- Cake stand rentals are priced by the item, see store for choices.
Professional Cake Cutting Service
- A professional cake cutting guarantees the number of servings specified in your order. No need to worry if the servers know how to cut the cake and no need for equipment return to The Cake Room.
- $50 includes one staff member cutting and plating for the first hour. Additional hours $25 per hour.
- $75 includes two staff members cutting, plating, and serving for the first hour. Additional hours $45 per hour.
- First hour starts at your assigned delivery time.
- Minimum 20, includes cake box, discounts on larger orders.
- See store for availability and details.